Indian Ridge is the central trail system connection between the Pinnacle Creek and Pocahontas trails. The trailhead for Indian Ridge is located in the tucked away community of Ashland WV. The trailhead for Indian Ridge does not offer a staffed office but does have a large parking lot and restrooms for day visitors.
Indian Ridge offers…….
* Approximately 60 miles of trail when all are open to the public
* Combined with the Pinnacle Creek and Pocahontas trails, the three trail system network offers nearly 200 miles of riding adventure
* Trails open to all skill levels of riders including novice, intermediate, and advance level trail riders who wish to ride between the three trail systems
* Trails open to user groups of Dirt Bikes, SxS, and ATVs
* Some lodging options to choose from in various categories, group sizes and price ranges
* A non-staffed trailhead located in Ashland, WV with a large parking lot and restrooms for day visitors
* Limited amenities such as food, gas, lodging, souvenirs and are accessible near the trailhead in Ashland
Visitors to this trails should also…..
* User trail permits are not available for purchase at the Indian Ridge trailhead but may be available at nearby businesses
* Use caution when attempting to ride multiple trail systems in a single day as all Hatfield-McCoy trails are closed to the public after dark
* Note that this trail is not currently open to the 4×4 user groupBook Now!
Rock, WV 24747
GPS: Lat 37.41330 Long -81.35263Get Directions
Trail Updates for Tuesday, Jul 16
You're good to go! There are no updates for the Indian Ridge trail system today.
See an issue on the Indian Ridge Trail System? Call 1-833-RIDE-HMT and let us know.
Giving You the Power to Own the Trails
Ride Hatfield-McCoy is proud to endorse the RIDE COMMAND™ App! This trails app allows you to track friends on the trails, record your favorite rides, find points of interest, and more. Learn More
Indian Ridge: Difficulty BreakdownClick here for an explanation of these difficulty ratings.
- 2+ acre parking lot
- On-site restrooms
Permits are required to access the Indian Ridge Trail System. Permits are valid for a full calendar year and provide access to all Hatfield-McCoy Trail systems.