2018 Permits are valid from November 14, 2017 through December 31, 2018
- West Virginia Residency is determined by state-issued identification for all individuals 16 years of age or older. ID must be presented at the time of purchase.
- All permits will be mailed Certified for tracking purposes.
- Each person visiting the Hatfield-McCoy Trail System, including passengers, is required to purchase an individual User Permit. This Permit allows you to ride, in accordance with our rules, on hundreds of miles of private land that make up our seven trails: Bearwallow, Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse, Indian Ridge, Pinnacle Creek, Pocahontas and Rockhouse. User Permits must be displayed on the users helmet at all times while on the trails.
- Misplaced, lost, stolen or unused permits are NOT refundable.
- We do not require you to have a title or insurance on your machine to ride the Hatfield McCoy Trails.
- All permits are valid from the date of purchase until December 31st of that year.